Some knives don’t need to be fixed as much as updated. The Ode To Tradition Woodsman Fixed Blade is a formal nod to the traditional designs and materials found in the knives of the centuries past. Adding a positive forward control choil, a tall hollow grind for augmented slicing, a bi-material break and a full tang, the Ode To Tradition Woodsman Fixed Blade belongs in the field as much as it does in a museum.
- Classy bi-material Zebrawood breakup
- Sizable palm swell gives extreme comfort to users
- Clean lines and swooping grinds improve slicing and cutting
- Full tang, high durability construction
- Corrosion resistant high-polish blade
- Belt carry sheath