When failure is not an option, this is the only work light you need. It’s been designed from the ground up to take a hell of a beating, and it’s got all the certifications to prove it.
Worried about vibration? Not a problem for this light: it’s been tested to ensure it can survive 15G (R.M.S.) of vibration @ 24-2000Hz, meaning it will have no trouble with corrugations, bumps, holes, rocks or engine vibration.
What about impact? Again, not an issue. They’ve been certified to IK08 standard, which means they can handle a severe impact without missing a beat.
Add to this the outstanding optoelectronic engineering that sees it produce a 135 degree flood beam and a forward distance of 1 lux at 82m, plus full compliance with all international standards, and you’ve got yourself a light without equal.
- IK08: Can survive up to a 5 joule impact from any direction without failing
- IEC 60068-2-6 AND ISO16750-1: Can survive constant exposure to 15G (R.M.S.) of vibration in the 24-2000Hz range
- IP68 & IP69K: Completely resistant to dust ingress, can handle submersion in 3m of water for 30 minutes and high-temperature water jets at 8-10MPa pressure for 2 minutes
- CISPR25 CLASS 3: Will not unduly interfere with radio signals
- IEC 60068-2-14: Resistant to thermal shock – test parameters were 85°C max / -40°C min, 30 min per cycle, 40 cycles total