The launch of Yamaha’s F70 changed customers’ expectations of outboards in this category forever.
Beating in the heart of the F70 is a unique four-cylinder, 16-valve design activated by a single overhead camshaft. The 4-valves per cylinder valvetrain has dramatically increased this outboard’s volumetric efficiency, effectively transferring more air and exhaust at a more efficient rate. This makes the F70 more fuel-efficient, promotes a stronger torque band and makes the F70 lighter than all four-stroke and direct injected two-stroke competitors.
The F70’s awesome performance offers huge versatility and makes it the perfect power option for a huge range of mid-sized fishing boats and pleasure craft.
The 70 horsepower is now available in both traditional Yamaha grey and new pearlescent white colour options, in a long shaft only.
- 996cc 16-Valve SOHC Marine Engine
- Variable Trolling Control
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- High-Output Alternator
- Labyrinth Exhaust System
- Great Acceleration
- Precise Throttle Control
- Large Diameter Alloy Propeller
- MultiFunction Tiller Handle + Fitting Kit (Tiller Steer)
- 703 Control Box + Control Cables and Command link 6Y8 twin Round Gauge Kit (Forward Control)
- Yamaha GP series Alloy SDS Propeller
- Custom Fitting to your boat included in price – talk with our Yamaha specialist about the installation features & options.
- Dash repairs or modifications
- Transom repairs or modifications
- Transom board or grommets
- Steering system or steering wheel
- Battery or battery switch
- Battery cables if custom length required
- Fuel filter or lines if custom length required
- Fuel tank
- Outboard tilt limiter