Yamaha has been leading the way in the 115 horsepower four-stroke category for over ten years, with exceptional models that have proven the true value and versatility that a four-stroke outboard can deliver Australian boaters. With its increased engine capacity and a weight reduction of 15kg, the latest generation Yamaha F115 offers the best power-to-weight performance in its class – while maintaining an extremely fuel efficient and smooth operation that Yamaha four-strokes are famous for. This engine utilises a 16 valve, dual overhead camshaft design, electronic fuel injection and big bore throttle body to deliver awesome acceleration and mid-range responsiveness.
The 115 horsepower is now available in both signature Yamaha grey and new pearlescent white colour options, in both long and extra long shaft length.
- 1832cc Four-Cylinder Engine
- 81mm Cylinder Bore
- Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection
- Offset Crankshaft
- Shift Dampener System
- Single Ram Power Trim & Tilt
- Variable Trolling Control
- Yamaha Multi-Function Tiller Handle + Fitting Kit (Tiller Steer)
- Yamaha 703 Control Box + Control Cables and Command link 6Y8 twin Round Gauge Kit (Forward Control)
- Yamaha GP series Alloy SDS Propeller
- Fuel / water separator filter
- Custom Fitting to your boat included in price – talk with our Yamaha specialist about the installation features & options.
- Dash repairs or modifications
- Transom repairs or modifications
- Transom board or grommets
- Steering system or steering wheel
- Battery or battery switch
- Battery cables if custom length required
- Fuel filter or lines if custom length required
- Fuel tank
- Outboard tilt limiter