AquaViro Boat Hull Cleaner is strong and effective, yet non-fuming and non-corrosive to the skin, is safe on fibreglass, gelcoat, paintwork and most metals. It is a liquid compound specially formulated using an organic salt for cleaning and removal of rust, scale, salt, yellowing, coral and barnacle bases from hulls, shafts and propellers. AquaViro™ Boat Hull Cleaner can be neat or diluted depending on the application (instructions for dilution rates are shown on bottle).
- Apply to boat hulls, shafts, propellers etc to remove scale deposits, light rusting and general marine growth including barnacle bases
- Excellent gelcoat restorer
- Removes yellowing on fibreglass
- Ideal for de-scaling and restoring holding tanks and pipework
- Removes surface grime and oil
- Removes dried concrete splatter
- A Non-dangerous, non-hazardous formula